MAT is conducted by All India Management Association four times a year – February, May, September, and December. Till May 2009, MAT has been only a Paper Pencil Test (conducted Offline). However, since September 2009 exam, Management Aptitude Test is being conducted in both the formats-Paper pencil as well as Computer based. This test has five different test areas:- Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Indian and Global Environment.
While MAT is relatively an easier exam than CAT but unprepared students would find that MAT also a tough nut to crack. The training programme offered by T.I.M.E. extensively covers each of the five test areas of the written test. With this the candidates get adequately appeared for facing the challenges of the exam.
MAT 2014: All India Management Association (AIMA) is going to conduct Management Aptitude Test (MAT) in the month of September and December in 2014 and in February and May in 2014.
The MAT (Management Aptitude Test) 2014 is going to be executed by AIMA in the month of September for admission of the students to management courses like MBA, PGDM and PGDBM etc.
MAT Result 2014
MAT 2014 Online Registration Forms
MAT Admit Card 2014
MAT 2014 Exam Dates
MAT Preparation Books
MAT 2014 Online Registration Forms: The Students have to be registered through filling the Online Registration Form after paying the application fee. More details are given below in How to apply.
MAT Exam may 2014 will be held in two modes as mentioned below:
1. Paper-Based Test (Preparation Tips for Written Exam)
2. Computer Based Test (Computer Exam Preparation Tips)
How To Apply:
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website alongwith the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the http://apps.aima.in website link.
- Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in Credit Card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.