Applications are invited for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 for admission to First Year of two-year Full Time Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State.
Eligibility Criteria for appearing to MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014
Candidate should have Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Full Time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any Full Time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities.
1. For the academic year 2014-11, both the Maharashtra State and OMS candidates who have appeared/appearing for the CAT 2009 are considered eligible for admission against the All India Seats subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria mentioned in the Information Brochure. Such candidates are also required to procure the Information Brochure alongwith Application kit and submit & confirm the Online Application form.
2. For admission to MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM course, the candidate is required to score
minimum 30 marks in MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014. Candidates seeking admission on the basis
of CAT 2009 are required to obtain minimum equivalent score.
Refer Information Brochure for detailed Eligibility criteria and steps in the entire process of CET, GD&PI, Document Verification, Centralized Admission Process etc., for securing admission against the Maharashtra seats, All India seats, Minority seats, Institute level seats and seats for NRI/ Foreign National / Foreign Students / PIO / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries.
Availability of Information Brochure alongwith Application Kit :
The Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai continues the system of online receipt of application form for MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDM for the year 2014
• Information brochure alongwith the Application Kit for the aspiring candidates will be available at the identified post offices mentioned below during contact hours from (excluding Public Holidays) against the payment of the application form processing fees.
• It is mandatory to procure the information brochure and go through it carefully. The CET that will be conducted in pursuance of this advertisement is subject to the rules and regulations set out in this information brochure. The further admission process, especially in respect of Private Unaided Institutes will be in terms of the clarification read with aforesaid rules and regulations.
• Submission of the application form in response to this advertisement will amount to accepting the afore said rules & regulations unequivocally by the applicant and upon such submission it will be presumed that the applicant agrees and accepts these rules & regulations as legal, valid and correct. It will not be open for any applicant, once having submitted the application form to question the legality, validity and correctness of these rules & regulations.
• The Centralized Admission Process will consist of first 3 rounds of allotment and the fourth (i.e. last) round of counseling. Candidates are instructed to carefully read the Annexure-I of the Information Brochure to understand the eligibility criteria for participating in each round.
• NRI candidates are eligible to apply for admission against Institute level seats in Private Unaided Management Institutes. Please refer information Brochure for details.
• Application form processing fees (including fees for GD & PI) as stated below is to be paid at the identified post offices, in cash only. No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
• Maharashtra State and J & K migrant candidates who wish to apply against All India quota based on their CAT 2009 score are required to purchase only single Information brochure along with the
• This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
Submission and Confirmation of Online Application Form :
• Aspiring candidates will be able to submit and confirm the Online Application form through the web site www.dte.org.in/mba through any computer connected to Internet.
• For the submission and confirmation of the online Application Form the candidates are required to use the Application ID and Password provided in the Application Kit. Candidates are also required to upload his/her photo and signature as per the instructions given in the Application Kit.
Candidates are advised to preserve the Application Kit carefully and not to disclose the Application ID & Password to others to avoid impersonation.
• In order to take the printout of the Online submitted Application form and the printout of the Hall Ticket for the CET, it is mandatory for all the candidates to confirm the Online submitted Application form and such applications only will be considered valid for further processing.
• Applications sent by Post/Courier etc. to ARCs/DTE office will be rejected and no
communication in this regard will be done with the candidates.
• It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage. Candidates are advised keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Document verification stage scheduled in the month of May 2014.
1. Sale of the Information Brochure along with Application Kit at Select Post Offices Submission and Confirmation of Online Application Form through the web site www.dte.org.in/mba for Maharashtra State/OMS/J&K/NRI/PIO/Foreign National/Foreign Students/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries candidates
Note: Candidates who have appeared/appearing for and aspiring to claim admission against All India seats are also required to submit and confirm the online
application form. 3. Date and timing of MAH-MBA/MMS CET-2014 Sunday, 4. Declaration of the results of the MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 on the website www.dte.org.in/mba 05-04-2014 (5.00 PM)
• LATE SUBMISSION & CONFIRMATION of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The candidates who have failed to procure Information Brochure alongwith Application Kit, submit & confirm the online Application form on or before 3rd February 2014 will be able to submit & confirm the Online Application form at following office by paying Additional Late Fees of Rs. 1000/- in cash on 4th and 5th February, 2014 (Between 11AM-5PM), at the following address:
Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and
Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), B-Road, Near Churchgate Station,
For more information visit-: http://www.dte.org.in/mba/
MAH MBA/MMS CET 2014 Application Process at www.dte.org.in